Applications are invited for the following temporary but likely to be permanent vacant posts in National Institute of Folk and
Traditional Heritage (NIFTH. Lok Virsa) from Pakistani nationals fulfilling the criteria and requirements:
|ui it||Post /BPS||No. of|
|04||Graduation 2nd Division in Sociology. Ethnology.|
Anthropology, Fine Arts, Folklore, Pakistan Studies
|02||BE in Electronics/Electrical/BSCS (IT) in 2nd Division|
from HEC recognized university with minimum 5
Sindh (R) – 1
|3.||Stenotypist (BPS-14)||03||FA/F.Sc./D.Com/ICS in 2nd Division from any|
recognized Board. Shorthand speed 80 w.p.m Typing
35 w.p.m. Selected candidate shall have to undertake
3 weeks basic IT training course (including MS office)
conducted by NITB during the probation period
|4.||Storekeeper (BPS-11)||01||Graduate in 2nd Division with minimum 2 years’|
experience and adequate computer knowledge
|5.||Researcher (BPS-11)||01||Graduate in 2nd Division in Sociology. Ethnology.|
Anthropology. Fine Arts, Folklore. Pakistan Studies
|6.||Driver (BPS-04)||01||Middle pass with LTV license and minimum 2 years|
|7.||Security Guard (BPS-01)||01||Middle pass with minimum 2 years’ experience in a|
government/semi government office
|8.||Farash (BPS-01)||01||Primary pass||18-30|
|0.||Mali (BPS-01)||01||Primary pass||18-30|
Terms & Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test / interview.
- Recruitment for the above-mentioned posts will be made as per recruitment policy of the NIFTH and the prevailing
- The maximum age limit has been prescribed. However, age relaxation will be applicable as per Government Policy.
- The decision of call and appointment made by the competent authority shall be final and cannot be challenged in any
forum / court.
- The NIFTH reserves the right to withhold or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- Attested copies of certificates / degrees / CNIC and two passport size photographs must be attached with the
applications. Candidates must submit their applications within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
through registered post on the following address.
NIFTH, Lok Virsa
Garden Avenue Shakarparian
PID (I) 2224/22