National Centre of Excellence in Physical Chemistry,
University of Peshawar
POSITIONS VACANT (Corrigendum)
Applications are invited from suitable candidates on fixed pay for a period of two years (M.Phil) and three years (PhD) for the following positions under a project funded by HEC NRPU titled “Development of long-life and high-areal-capacity rechargeable lithium sulfur batteries”. The required qualification of appointment and pay for the positions are as under:
|Sr.no||Name of vacancy||No . of vacancises||Qualification / Experience||Salary|
|1||MS/M.Phil research scholars||2||MSc/BS in chemistry specilazation in physical chemistry is predered .||Up to RS,40000/- per month|
|2||phD research scholars||2||M.Phil / MS in physical chemistry is preferred||Upto RS, 80000/- per month|
Terms and Conditions:
1. Application on plain paper along with detailed CV (including contact
details and previous experience), testimonials/certificates and two passport size photographs must reach the office of Principal investigator either by post or by email on or before October 21, 2022 till 04:00 PM 2.
Original documents shall have to be provided at the time of interview
3. Incomplete and late received application will not be entertained, and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
4. In service candidates are not eligible for the award.
5. The Principal Investigator reserves the right to terminate the selected researchers/candidates due to poor performance at any stage of the project.
6. No TA DA shall be admissible for attending the interview
7. Provision of bond and submission of attested copies are mandatory.
8. The initial contract is for one year which is extendible to two years (M.Phil) or three years (Ph.D) depending on the researcher/ candidate performance.
9. The Principal Investigator reserves the right to withdraw or not to fill any post without giving any reason.
Dr. Zahid Ali Ghazi (Principal Investigator) NCE in Physical Chemistry University of Peshawar