GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB POPULATION WELFARE DEPARTMENT REGIONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE 87/9-L Sahab Walli, Near Qabarstan Sahiwal Email: [email protected]
The Regional Training Institute, Population Welfare Department, Punjab, Sahiwal requires services of the professionals having domicile of Punjab Province for the following post on contingent paid basis (only for 89 days). The qualification, experience and other requirement for the position is as under.
Name of post
Qualification & Experience
Higher Secondary School Certificate (2 Division)
No of Posts
from a recognized board; and 70 words per minute speed in shorthand in English and 35 words per minute speed in typing in English;
Computer literate in MS Office
18 to 25
Note: Preference shall be given to those having 60 words per minute speed in shorthand in Urdu and 25 words per minute speed in typing in Urdu on
computer Experienced candidates will be preferred.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The recruitment shall be made on contingent paid basis (only for 89 days).
2. Interested candidates should appear for skill test/interview before the committee at
Regional Training Institute, Population Welfare Department, 87/9-L. Sabab Walli, Near Qabarstan Sahiwal along with all original relevant documents and 01 set of attested copies of the same on 03-11-2022 till 04:00 PM.
3. The selected candidate will not be entitled for permanent retention against this post.
4. Age relaxation will begiven as per Government rules.
5. Remuneration will be made as per daily wages rate fixed by the Government.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible in this regard.
Regional Training Institute 87/9-L Sahab Walli, Near Qabarstan, Sahiwal