Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation)
Planning and Development Board Government of the Punjab, Lahore
Last date to apply is November 17, 2022
Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation) is looking for the following Minority Quota post under the project titled “Restructuring of DGM&E for Improved Monitoring & Evaluation of Development Projects in Punjab”.
No. of Posts
Qualification & Experience
Valid Motor Car or
Maximum Age 35 Years
Light Transport Vehicle driving license; and Five years’ driving experience after having valid driving license.
1. The applicants domiciled in Punjab Province of Pakistan should apply through mail accompanied by recent passport size two photographs, attested copies of CNIC, academic certificates, experience certificates and domicile to the below mentioned address by 17th November, 2022 (17.11.2022) within office hours.
2. Any application submitted earlier will not be considered. 3. Unsigned and Incomplete applications or those received without relevant documents shall be rejected summarily.
4. The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application. 5. Only post qualification experience will be considered; post qualification experience for any specific post is the experience acquired after the minimum required qualification for that post.
6. Those already in Government service should apply through proper channel along with NOC. 7. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview and no TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
8. This project post will be filled on Contract basis in accordance with the Contract Appointment
Policy, 2004 and Recruitment Policy, 2022. 9. Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
10. Minority quota will be applied on the above posts; One post is reserved for this quota.
Director General (M&E)
4th Floor, BOS Building, 65-Trade Center Block, Ayub Chowk, M.A. Johar Town, Lahore
Ph: 042-99233191; Email: [email protected]; Web: www.dgmepunjab.gov.pk