DATABASE AND REGISTRATION AUTHORITY (NADRA Regional Head Office – Lahore)
Pakistani Nationals of respective locations are invited for Walk-in Test/Interview positions initially for a period of three months (extendable if required):
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates from respective Tehsil will be preferred.
2. Interested candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents,
Certificates along with the copies of their documents.
3. 5 years relaxation in age will be granted.
4. Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection process in case of providing fake documents 5. Selected candidates have to serve at respective locations and no request for posting to other locations will be entertained; however, Management reserves the right to post him/her at any other location as per requirement of
6. Candidates shortlisted after test shall be interviewed.
7. Candidate can appear for test/ interview against one position 8. Mobile Phones are not allowed during Test/Interview.
9. During test/interview any candidate who uses influence/reference will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible.
11. Note: Positions are only for a specific Project; therefore, services of selected staff will be laid-off upon completion of Project. Moreover, their services shall neither confer any entitlement of regular/contractual appointment nor be regularized in NADRA.
Females/ Transgender are encouraged to apply.
(Human Resource Section) REGIONAL HEAD OFFICE NADRA – LAHORE Regional Head Office NADRA, 73-A, Johar Town, Lahore