DEPARTMENT OF PLANT PROTECTION
MINISTRY OF NATIONAL
FOOD SECURITY & RESEARCH
Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the following posts purely on contract basis till the completion of the project titled “Locust Emergency and Food Security (LEAFS)” in the Department of Plant Protection (DPP) Mk) National Food Security and Research (NFS&R).
|Name of Post||Pay|
|Qualifications / Experience||Max Age I|
(60 br Survey & Control and 26
for Early Warning)
|· B.Sc (Hone) (16 years|
education) Degree In
Agricultural Entomology /
Plant Pathology / Plant
Protection or equivalent qualification from an HEC recognized university.
|2.||Assistant Director (Admn)||PPS-07||1||Karachi||· 2nd Division Bachelors|
Degree In Business Administration specialization with HR Discipline / Public Administration / Social
Sciences or equivalent qualdwation from a university recognized by NEC.
Assistant Director (Accounts)
|PPS-07||1||Karachi||· 2nd Division Bachelors|
Degree (16 years education) In Business Administration specialization with Finance Discipline / Economics /
Commerce or equivalent qualification from a university recognized by HEC.
|4.||IT Specialist||PPS-07||2||Ku rachi||· Masters or Bachelor’s|
Degree in Computer
Technology or Computer Engineering ‘rem any HEC recognized university. At least 02 years expenence In System Deployment Integration of Donor-Funded Prorsrss or Strategic IT / MIS Planning experience.
|· Graduate and capacity to undergoing ham desert hard life (Women ineligible)||35|
· 3 years experience of navy
vehicle driving In desert and held duty of vehicles including emergency road side repair during held and desert duty (Women ineligble)
Terms & Conditions.
- Eligible applicants should apply through National Job Portal (nip.gov.pk) website within the 21 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Applicants shortlisted for interview shall produce original documents along with set of attested copies of degrees / certificates issued by HEC / recognized Board / University / Institute at the lime of interview.
- Maximum age relaxation is allowed in upper age limit as per rules.
- Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of eligibility / suitability / experience will be called for test / interview.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forge information and fake or bogus documents, Department of Plant Protection M/o National Food Security 8 Research reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against him.
- The department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase / decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
DEPARTMENT OF PLANT PROTECTION
MINISTRY OF NATIONAL FOOD SECURITY & RESEARCH
Jinnah Avenue, Maim Halt. Karachi