Client Account Manager – GTB Financial Institutions Mashreq Bank Pakistan
To support Fl clients (Revenue and Strategic as a dedicated client account manager for all cash and trade related transactions.
• Identify opportunities to deepen the relationship with key Fl clients by cross
selling and up-selling of cash and trade products. • Accountable for delivering “Client Service Excellence” effectively through
active & regular engagement with the client and periodic account reviews. •Drive increased utilization for clients with existing setups through identified
cross sel ⚫ Retention and growth of operating account liabilities and account transaction
volumes for Fl portfolio. • Coordinate between client and Bank’s internal departments for transactional
documentation/Agreements in order to streamline transaction flows, improve
Client Experience and TAT Identity and introduce service improvements & streamline processes with
product managers and internal stakeholders to improve the overall client
experience, and thereby strengthen relationships with the aim to retain and
increase client revenue
• Build strong internal relationships with business segments FIRM, GTB FI Sales
and the wider GTB team to drive client agendas,
• Maintain Dashboard for Payments Volumes. CASA and trade throughput for FI
• Be champion to protect the bank against various risks related to the operations, fraud, and compliance in the ever-evolving regulatory market.
• Support all the calling programs for awards, research, and other areas related
to the branding of the bank.
Key Result Areas
• Responsible for managing & protecting existing cash management and trade
finance business from the top strategic clients. • Improve cash management and trade finance penetration by converting
opportunities of cross sell & upsell to key Ft clients.
• Support growth of interest and fee income for the bank through superior
service support for all types of solutions. • Increase number of products per client by working the sales managers within
• Identify leakages in the portfolio and propose appropriate action to ensure attrition is minimized through constant monitoring and tracking transactional activity of clients
• Work closely with product/service team to ensure client needs are satisfied with the best in line services.
• Become an expert on matter of client’s internal processes to better
understand needs and to structure solutions to build a long-term cash and
trade relationship. Conduct Quarterly Client Account Review for Top Revenue Clients.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience (Continued)
• Incumbent should have very strong trade and cash knowledge within the Financial Institutions segment
•Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills Very strong in MS Office-especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• University degree with at least 5+ years in a product/sales management or related area within cash management and banking.
• Sales oriented personality with strong ability to understand client needs and
to position bank offering • Business and revenue-oriented skills
• Team collaboration building skills