SOLID WASTE EMERGENCY & EFFICIENCY PROJECT
LOCAL GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
No. PD/PIU/SWEEP- LG / 2022-23/192 Dated 30th Sept 2022
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
SELECTION OF EMPLOYEES / STAFF
1 The Government of Sindh has received credit through EAD, Govt. of Pakistan from the International Bank for
Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under
the contract for Solid Waste Emergency & Efficiency Project (SWEEP) key professional staff for Sindh Solid Waste
Management Board (SSWMB).
- The PIU, SWEEP, Local Government Department, Government of Sindh now invites eligible applicants to express their
interest in providing the services through CVs.
- Eligible applicants shall have the following qualification, experience, and skills as mentioned against the position:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Positions||Job Description||Qualification and Experience|
|· 14 Nos.
|To Monitor and Supervise Integrated Solid Waste Management Operations in the assigned Zone of Respective Districts of Karachi.||Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering 1 Environmental Engineering,
Environmental Sciences, Energy Environment, or relevant field.
Candidates having a Masters Degree in Environmental
Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Environmental Studies,
Minimum (05) Five years of Postgraduate experience.
Candidate having an experience in Waste Management &
Sanitation Works shall be given added advantage.
|Manager Solid Waste
- The mentioned vacancies are purely Temporary / Contractual Basis (to be renewed annually purely on the basis of
performance) funded through the International Landing Agency.
- The Candidate shall have no right to claim for regularization of services in the future under any prevailing government policy.
- Candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for qualification and experience shall be called to sit in for the written test.
- Candidate scoring passing marks of 45 out of 70 in the written test shall be called for an interview.
- Interested applicants may submit their Expressions of Interest in the form of a Covering Letter along with CV and supporting
documents through courier to Project Director PIU (SWEEP) at the following mentioned address, the Expression of Interest
with Covering Letter and CV can also be forward through email [email protected] latest by October 28, 2022, during
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, the successful candidates will be offered a competitive market-based package.
Zubair Ahmed Channa, PAS
Solid Waste Emergency & Efficiency Project
3rd Floor, DMC South Office, KRC Captain Road,
INF-KRY: 3855/22 Haqqani Chowk, Aaram Bagh Karachi.