Applications are invited for the following temporary but likely to be permanent vacant posts in National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage (NIFTH, Lok Virsa) from Pakistani nationals fulfilling the criteria and requirements:
No. of Post
Qualification/Experience & Other Requirements
Program Organizer (BPS-16)
Graduation 2nd Division in Sociology, Ethnology, Anthropology, Fine Arts, Folklore, Pakistan Studies or Musicology/IT
Merit-1 (Women) Sindh (R)-1 Sindh (U)-1
Technical Assistant (BPS-16)
BE in Electronics/Electrical/BSCS (IT) in 2nd Division from HEC recognized university with minimum 5 years’ experience
Pakhtunkhwa-1 Sindh (R)-1
FA/F.Sc./D.Com/ICS in 2nd Division from any recognized Board. Shorthand speed 80 w.p.m Typing 35 w.p.m. Selected candidate shall have to undertake Sindh (R)-1 3 weeks basic IT training course (including MS office) conducted by NITB during the probation period
Graduate in 2nd Division with minimum 2 years’ Punjab-1
experience and adequate computer knowledge Graduate in 2nd Division in Sociology, Ethnology,
Anthropology, Fine Arts, Folklore, Pakistan Studies Middle pass with LTV license and minimum 2 years
relevant experience Middle pass with minimum 2 years’ experience in a government/semi government office
6. Driver (BPS-04)
Security Guard (BPS-01)
years 18-30 years
Terms & Conditions
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
2. Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel. 3. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test / interview.
4. Recruitment for the above-mentioned posts will be made as per recruitment policy of the NIFTH and the prevailing Government rules. 5. The maximum age limit has been prescribed. However, age relaxation will be applicable as per Government Policy.
6. The decision of call and appointment made by the competent authority shall be final and cannot be challenged in any
7. The NIFTH reserves the right to withhold or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
8. Attested copies of certificates / degrees / CNIC and two passport size photographs must be attached with the applications. Candidates must submit their applications within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement through registered post on the following address.
NIFTH, Lok Virsa Garden Avenue Shakarparian Islamabad
PID (1) 2224/22