the suitable candidates for the following position.
Name of Post
Qualification and Experience
Skills & Competencies
No of Position
• Bachelor’s degree in Management/Social Sciences Minimum 2 Years of work experience in Administration and human applications
• PC literacy and experience with MS Office
Resource Management • Females and Local residents of Peshawar as per CNIC would be preferred
• Excellent Written and verbal English communication skills
• Master’s degree in Social Sciences/Management Sciences • Minimum 3 years working experience in Project Management, Coordination Job in Health Projects.
•Technical Knowledge and experience Health related projects.
• Good report written and experience. ⚫Fluency in written and spoken English and Local Languages
• Experience of working with district authorities in Health Sector
Has ability to work under pressure.
•Proficiency in Microsoft office.
BS in Medical lab Technology
• Computer literate
• Minimum 2 Years working experience in Microscopy • Additional Diploma in Pathology recognized from Medical faculty Khyber Pakhtunkhwa would be preferred. • Graduate
• Strong communication skills with fluency in English
Developing and implementing Stock management policies, system and procedure. • Fluency in written and spoken English. • Excellent skills on computer operation, especially on MS Office
• Minimum 2 years of logistic/administration related experience • Experience of managing supply chain and warehousing/stores of Waziristan, Medicines and other health products would he preferred
South North Waziristan & Kurram
South Waziristan, North Waziristan & Kurram
District Supply Chain Officer
• Experience in budget, logistics and operations planning Significant experience in supply chain management in an emergency environment,
including warehouse and stock management. Strong Technical knowledge and skills in Malaria
M.Sc in Zoology with Entomology or Post Graduate Qualification in Medical Entomology and Disease Vector Control (MS-MEDVC) from com
any HEC recognized institution. Preference would be given to candidates having experience in public
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Program and Presentation
sector, National and international organization related to
* Strong communication skills with Fluency in English
Malaria/Vector Borne Diseases
Maximum age at the time of apply must be equal to or below 45 Years
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Online application form is to be filled followed by uploading the updated CV along with the recent photograph on the web address www.ivmpma.com within 15 days from the day of advertisement. Incomplete application form would not be accepted.
Recruitment will be on contract and open merit basis.
Government servants should apply through proper channel and should have obtained NOC at the time of apply. NOC has to be uploaded along with the CV.
The Shortlisted candidates would be called for written Test and Interview. Shortlisted candidates should bring original documents (Experience, Academic, Domicile, CNIC and NOC where applicable) on the day of Test & Interview.
The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any or all the applications or not to fill the advertised position. No TA/DA will be paid for the Test & Interview. By hand/courier application would not accept.
IVMP DGHS Merged Areas
Program Coordinator IVMP DGHS Merged Areas
Program Manager IVMP DHS Merged Areas
© Dawn News Newspaper ( 13 Oct, 2022)