HOME & TRIBAL AFFARIS DEPARTMENT,
|5 VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT -.1.|
|Job Title||Deputy Project Director GAWADAR Safe City Project|
|Appointing Authority||Home & Tribal Affairs Department, Government of Balochistan|
|Mode of Appointment||Contract Appointment|
|Pay Package||· Competitive Market based package (MP-II)|
|· Minimum qualification of Master in Computer
Sciences/IT/Telecommunication/ Management Sciences
· Minimum Five (05) years’ experience in project
|Competencies||· Analytical skills
· Coordination Skills
· Communication skills
· Leadership and management skills
|Age||· Maximum age 40 years on the date of appointment|
Terms of Reference of the Project Director
|· The Deputy Project Director (DPD) would have to assist the PD
to oversee the planning, design, development, and implementation of an integrated solution to meet the vision of the Safe City Projedt. ‘
· He/she would represent on behalf of Project Director in all matters relating the Safe City project and work closely with consultants on behalf of PMU.
· Ensure proper procedure for reviewing and responding to the progress report and monitor the progress.
· Identify risk based on ground realities and formulate a risk mitigation plan.
· Prepare and submit reports in the prescribed manner and
format including recommended actions for the decision
· Work effectively and harmoniously with project stakeholders as well as project staff.
. To Assist Project Director in Development and use of indicators
for focus on result and progress of implementation.
· The Deputy Project Director will directly report to Project Director.
How to apply:
Applications along with CV, two passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, credentials and
|experience certificate shall be received by Section Officer Development, Home & IA, block No. 11, latest by|
|20-10-2022. Government employees shall submit their application through their concerned Departments.No|
|a • • lication shall be received after 20-10-2022. Date of interviews shall be announced later.|
|Additional Chief Secretary Home & T.A. Department
Ph. 0819202400 Fax. 0819201872
|PRO No.576/05-10-2022 @dpr_gob [0: dpr.gob I @dgpr.balochistan|