UNIVERSITY OF MALAKAND
Chakdara Dir (L), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Ph: 0945-920518 website: http://www.uom.edu.pk
Advertisement No. 05/2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following position(s) on regular basis as per and conditions given below:
No. of Post(s)
Account Assistant (BPS-14)
Generator Operator (BPS-11)
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
⚫MBA (Finance)/M.Com/ BBA (4 years) with two years of relevant experience, preferably in an NGO / Academic/Research environment.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of accounting software desirable.
Diploma of Associate Engineering (Electrical) with minimum 02 years experience in the relevant field.
i. Matriculation with 2 division or equivalent qualification from a
recognized Board, and il.a speed of 30 words per minute in typing
iii. Age limit 18-30 years
Matric in at least 2nd division with Electrician’s Certificate from a
recognized institution and 2 years relevant experience OR literate with 10 years experience as electrician. Matric with Science in at least 2nd Division and 7 years experience in the
relevant field in BPS-5
OR FSc in at least 2nd Division
Lab Assistant (BPS-07)
Matric in at least 2nd division with a valid HTV/LTV license and having 5
years experience of driving heavy transport OR Literate with a valid HTV/LTV license and having 10 years experience of
driving heavy transport. Matric with Science in at least 2nd Division.
1. Retired Defence Forces personnel with good physique.
ii. Maximum age limit not more than 45 years. iii. Educated persons will be given preference.
Lab Attendant (BPS-05)
Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
Matriculate in at least 2d division
OR literate with 05 years relevant experience.
11 Sweeper (BPS 01)
General Instruction/Terms and Conditions:
1.Appointment on the posts shall be made as per territorial jurisdiction under Sections 4 & 11(5)(f) of the Khyber
Pakhtunkhwa Universities Act 2012 (for BPS-01 to 05 position candidates having domicile of District Malakand, Lower Dir and Bajur are eligible and for positions BPS-06 to 16 candidates having domicile of Malakand Division are eligible)
2. Applicant shall apply online on University of Malakand job portal available on University of Malakand Website (https://cms.uom.edu.pk).
3. The applicants are required to deposit application processing 25/10/2022 whereafter no application will be entertained.
5. After online apply, the applicants are required to one post shall have to submit separate application along with application processing fee.
7. Candidates serving in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Organizations/Institutions should route their applications through certificate from HEC/IBCC.
9. The University will not be responsible for any delay or non-receipt of call letters for test/interview and the matter should be settled with the post office, courier service or testing agency as the case may be.
10. All the applicants are advised to visit frequently University of Malakand Website for information about recruitment process.
11. In case of Semester System, CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 will be considered in place of 1″ Division.
12. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
13. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or to cancel them without showing any reason.
14. Errors/omissions (if any) will be rectified by the University as per rules.
15. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
16. Maximum Age limit 18-45 years except those against which age limit is mentioned above
fee of Rs. 500/- for the positions at S.No 01, and Rs. 350/-for the positions at S.No 02 to 07 in Allied Bank Account No.0010021336330077 branch code 0047 at any branch of Allied Bank Limited.
4. Last date for online apply is
submit printed copy of the application along with attested copies of all documents and two recent attested passport size photographs to office of the undersigned-up to 30/10/2022. 6. Candidates applying to more than
proper channel with NOC.
8. The candidates having foreign degree/certificate shall provide equivalency
Deputy Registrar Meetings
University of Malakand
Email: registrar [email protected] Ph: