ABBOTTABAD UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Application are invite from Pakistani national on prescribe forms for the following positions on
Computer science/ softwear engineering (TTS)(06) , physics (TTS)(01) . zoology (TTS)(02) , England (bps/tts) , psychology (tts)(03) , Pakistan studies (tts)(01) , managmnet sciences (marketing)
|As per higher education commission of Pakistan|
Computer sciences / softwear engineering (8) , English (06) , psychology 03,, islamyat 01, pharmacy 01 , biochemistry 01 , chemistry 01
|As per higher education commission of Pakistan
Age limit (18-35 years )
1. The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel
2. The applications form can be downloaded from website of Abbottabad University of Science & Technology
(www.aust.edu.pk) or can be obtained from the Registrar Office of the University. Only the prescribed application form will be accepted
3. No column of the application form should be left blank particularly equivalent percentage marks/CGPA contact numbers (both landine and mobile), postal and email addresses
4. Incase of semester system, CGPA3 out of 4 shall be considered as first division
5. Abank draft (non-refundable) in favor of Treasurer Abbottabad University of Science & Technology of Rs.
5000/- for posts of Assistant Professor and Rs 3000/- for posts of Lecturers should deposited Original receipt of bank draft (and one photo copy of the same) with attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees. Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC, research papers and two recent passport size photographs must attached with the Application Form Name of the post applied for must clearly mentioned on envelop. Incomplete forms in any respect will not entertained and no document (qualification/experience/publications etc) will accepted/requested/counted after due date even in the appellate phase (if any).
6. Experiencelqualification gained after the last date of submission shall not considered
7. The candidates having Foreign Degrees/Certificates will provide Equivalency Certificates from HEC/BCC
Islamabad before the closing date
8. University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions, not to fill any position, withhold the appointment against any advertised position or to accept reject any application without assigning any reason.
9. The selected candidates will be governed by the Rules/Regulations/Statutes of Abbottabad University of Science & Technology as amended from time to time
10. 2% seats are reserve for disable persons with valid disability certificate
11. All applications (and data therein) are treated as confidential documents and will shre one year after an appointment is made
12. Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases 13. No TA/DA shall be admissible during testinterview
14. Application forms must reach the office of the undersigned on or before November 25, 2022 Note: Errors and Omission, if any, will be rectified by the University.
Ph-0992-812118, Fax No. 0992-402127