MNS UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MULTAN OLD SHUJABAD ROAD, MULTAN
EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals who are not married to a Foreign National, on the prescribed form available on University website t http/www.medu.pk for the following administrative Post on Contract Basis with prescribed qualifications/criteria, mentioned below
|Sr .No||Post detail||Qualification and experience|
No of posts 01
|Bachelor’s degren in commence at last 2nd division) from cognized universty with the years experience in
Os lump sum of Rs 6000/- per mond
1. The applications are required on Prescribed Form in 02 Sets for above mentioned positions with atsed copies of all certificates, degrees, testimonials detailed marks certificates, experience certificates with specific dates, publications, transcripts, equivalence certificates, ONIC, domicile along with passport size photograph on each set and a Bank Draft amounting to Rs. 500/-r favor of the Treasurer, Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Multan
2 Appointment is purely project based and will be automatically terminated upon completion of project
3. Initial appointment will be made for one year and extendable till the completion of the project
4. The foreign qualified candidates mast attach equivalence certificates of foreign degree from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
5. Candidates already in service should apply through proper d /NOC issued by the authority by due date. The Annual Confidential Reports (ACR) grading for the last five years may also be recorded in the forwarding letter.
6. Applications will be short-listed according to the University prescribed criteria.
7. Only short-listed candidates shall invited or interview and no T.A/DA will paid to them
8. The University has right to increase or
or decease the posts
9. The University reserves the right not to all any post or withhold appointment against any post without assigning any reason
11. Candidates terminated/dismined under any disciplinary law from the service by any of the Goverment / Semi-Government/Autonomous
bodies are not eligible to apply
11. Last date of receipt of applications is 14 November, 2002
12. Incomplete Applications or those received alter due date shall not entertained.
Application sent through registere post/courier only.
By hand application will not accepted.
Applicant are directe to dearly mention the name of post apply for on the top right comer of the envelope.
MNS University of Agriculture,
Old Shujabad Road, Multan Website: www.mnsuam.edu.pk, Contact No. 061-9201541